On all orders over £65.00.
All UK mainland destinations get up to £6.50 discount on the first 25 volumetric kilos. Larger parcels will only be charged for the extra volumetric kilos.
Orders are sent by either UK Mail or Royal mail depending on size and weight.
Items that are in stock are usually sent out the same day for orders recieved before 12am.
Any item can be returned for any reason within 14 working days of receipt. This does not include ingredients and other food items as we cannot guarantee the product is still safe to resell. The customer is expected to pay the cost of the return.
The Grainfather digital Temperature Controller replaces the temperature display. With this you can control the heating and the cooling (if you have the Grainfather Glycol Chiller) of your fermenter by dialling in a temperature or even setting a temperature schedule (can set up to 5 stages). This snaps on easily via magnets and pogo pins with no extra cords or clutter.
• Control the heating element and Glycol Chiller (available separately)
• Choose between imperial and metric (C° & F°)
• Total of 4 fermentation profiles with up to 5 steps each (2 are pre-set for a lager and a ale, 2 are custom)
• Hysteresis is customisable and able to be set at 0.1 intervals between a range of 0.1°C – 1.9°C & 0.2°F - 2.9°F (the default setting is 0.5°C)
· Profile steps are set to ‘auto proceed’ by default, when setting up your own profile with steps the choice of ‘manual proceed’ (i.e. having to push a button to move to the next step) will only be available to select when the user changes the setting ‘auto proceed’ to off. Each step can then be selected as either auto proceed or manual proceed, depending on the users choice.