On all orders over £65.00.
All UK mainland destinations get up to £6.50 discount on the first 25 volumetric kilos. Larger parcels will only be charged for the extra volumetric kilos.
Orders are sent by either UK Mail or Royal mail depending on size and weight.
Items that are in stock are usually sent out the same day for orders recieved before 12am.
Any item can be returned for any reason within 14 working days of receipt. This does not include ingredients and other food items as we cannot guarantee the product is still safe to resell. The customer is expected to pay the cost of the return.
Make gin with the Gin Botanical Basket! Simply run your spirit wash
through the still as normal, filter it and water it down to 40%. Then put
your botanicals ingredients into the basket and screw the basket on to the
Alembic Pot Still dome and condensor or T500 condenser (by removing
the saddles) and run your spirit through again.
You can also use the Botanicals Basket to infuse your spirit with
other flavours e.g. citrus or elderflower for your own unique brand of
The botanical basket can be used with both the T500 and the Alembic distillation
Follow the instructions for distilling neutral spirit from a sugar wash, and then filter
it through the EZ filter, as per standard instructions.
When using our Botanical Mix, we recommend using a minimum amount of 6 L
(1.5 US Gal) of 40% ABV neutral, filtered spirit.
Alembic Pot Still - Instructions
1. Add the filtered alcohol into the boiler and top up to 25 L (6.5 US Gal) with water.
2. Fill botanical basket with the desired botanicals.
3. Attach the copper condenser arm to the copper dome. Instead of using the
stainless steel nut, secure the condenser arm to the dome using the head of the
Still Spirits Botanical Basket. Ensure that the basket is secured tightly. Insert
thermometer into the hole at the top of the condenser. Attach tubing as per
4. Turn on unit. It will take approximately 1 hour to heat to boiling temperature.
Once the temperature probe reaches 55°C (131°F) turn on the cooling water to a
rate of 2.5 L (2.5 US qt) per min.
5. Collect all the spirit into a 5 L (1.5 US Gal) demijohn. Stop collecting when the
spirit reaches 20% ABV.
Turbo 500 Instructions
1. Add the filtered alcohol into the boiler and top up to 25 L (6.5 US Gal)
2. Remove all saddles from the column. Assemble the T500 unit as per water
distilling instructions by having the cooling water directly through the
condenser, by-passing the reflux coil and water outlet block.
3. Attach only the threaded section of the basket to the condenser column
and underside of the lid in place of the stainless steel plug.
4. Fill the bottom piece of the botanical basket with your desired botanicals.
Orientate the pieces you have just assembled so they are the correct way
up and screw in the basket from the bottom.
5. Turn on unit. It will take approximately 1 hour to heat to boiling
temperature. Before the liquid starts to boil, turn on the cooling water
approximately 30 minutes after the unit was turned on. Adjust the
cooling water to a rate of 2.5 L (2.5 US qt) per min or so that the distillate
doesn’t become steaming, but rather flowing in a liquid form.
6. Collect all the spirit into a 5 L (1.5 US Gal) demijohn. Stop collecting when
the spirit reaches 20% ABV.
7. Water down to 40% ABV and leave to settle before consumption.
6. Water down to 40% ABV and leave to settle before consumption.